Click to enlarge
Kit: A7 Shoulder Plane
- Two side-plates in 4 mm steel or brass, machine-cutted outside with pre drilled holes in 4 mm.
- Plane sole in in two parts made from 6 mm steel with 90° machine-cutted outside and grooves for the dovetails, the pitch of 17° is premilled
- Bridge and screw
- The essential rivets and rivet bushings
- Handle in 3 pieces from palisander band-sawed front-infill and back-handle, the rear-base bandsawed and premilled.
- Blade in high alloyed steel 1 1/4" wide and 5 mm thick Chryogenic-hardened to 61 HRC
©2022 Traditional Handplanes